Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke)
100% true story: One time on the old JN I got a warning/ infraction and neg rep from Denny for making a comment about a writer. I don't remember the exact details, but it was someone like Pete Piscro. I started a thread about an article, linked it and everything, and said something like Prisco is a moron. The best part was I was defending the Bengals or a player, against something stupid he said.

So yeah, he negs me and gives me an infraction for "insulting other member".

I sent a PM to him asking if he knew Prisco was a writer and not a member. I told to read the story to see I was ripping him for dogging us.

He sent me a short reply of "I'll remove the warning just this once. I won't be so nice next time" (paraphrased).

Lol. No apology. No jovial "my bad" jokes. Nothing. He acted like he was doing me a favor. All cuz I called a writer of Bengals hit piece a moron.

Meanwhile, there was probably at least 100 different insults, way worse than moron, that I received that month alone and the dude never said a peep or did squat. Not that I cared, but there's some irony in being scolded for calling someone a moron, while simultaneously being called every name in the book.

It's like walking down the street while people all around you are fighting, looting, starting fires, tipping cars and having a cop detain you for jaywalking. Like, dude, look around you. There's a guy getting stabbed over there, why are you messing with me?

Another true story: Before I knew Denny's story (hot wife, good looking family, own business) I thought he might be, how you say, "challenged". Not saying that to be mean or funny or anything. I really did. I thought it was 50-50 it was either a mental capacity situation or a big troll job. One or the other. I even PMd my good pal Shake to ask him if he knew if Denny was maybe "special". Remember that at all, Shake?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke) - Wes Mantooth - 02-17-2017, 01:52 AM