Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Jewish Reporter Got To Ask Trump A Question. It Didn't Go Well.
(02-17-2017, 03:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The President needs to be able to brush that off and not throw a tantrum every time the topic is brought up, especially if it is prefaced with the person saying they do not believe that the President is racist/anti-semitic/misogynist etc. 

We should hold the person who holds this office to a pretty high standard. 

Should have been clearer. I wasn't saying I approved of his response, I was merely saying I understood where it was coming from.

Understanding =/= Agreeing

He's being called a racist, facist, nazi. His wife is being called a hooker and being blacklisted by a bunch of retail companies. His 10-year-old son is being called autistic and a school shooter. So yeah, the President does need to be able to brush some of it off, but people also need to stop being so shitty. I don't want Trump as my President, I didn't vote for him, but he is, so I am hoping for the best now. Doesn't mean you should attack people's family and wage billion dollar campaigns upon comparing someone to some of the worst people in human history.

This election and it's aftermath I fear has led this country into opening just a huge pandora's box of shittiness that will be rained down upon every President by the opposing side, progressively getting worse and worse until something breaks.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Jewish Reporter Got To Ask Trump A Question. It Didn't Go Well. - TheLeonardLeap - 02-17-2017, 05:00 PM