Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the End Game for the left?
(02-17-2017, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It sort of follows the analogy of you get more flies with sugar than you do shit.

Their move would be to assert that they have voiced their concern; however, out of deference for the process they will concede unless of suspected criminal activity.  And then look forward to the mid-terms and 2020. It's not too late. I think the entire population would be open to a uniter. Currently. I see Paul as the perfect choice; however, Warren could pick up some steam with just a little contrition.  

I don't think either could do the job as a uniting force. I think if we keep watching for the next few months we will end up seeing someone stand out in that way, but I don't think it will be someone that has been in the limelight previously.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the End Game for the left? - Belsnickel - 02-17-2017, 06:42 PM