Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the End Game for the left?
(02-17-2017, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It sort of follows the analogy of you get more flies with sugar than you do shit.

Their move would be to assert that they have voiced their concern; however, out of deference for the process they will concede unless of suspected criminal activity.  And then look forward to the mid-terms and 2020. It's not too late. I think the entire population would be open to a uniter. Currently. I see Paul as the perfect choice; however, Warren could pick up some steam with just a little contrition.  

I lost all respect for Paul a couple days ago. When he provided the textbook definition of party over country. If our country's National Security Adviser is illegally communicating with an unfriendly country and then lying about it to the FBI and the Vice President it should be a concern no matter what your party affiliation. 

"I just don't think it's useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party. We'll never even get started with doing the things we need to do, like repealing Obamacare, if we're spending our whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/kfile-rand-paul-republican-investigations/

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the End Game for the left? - NATI BENGALS - 02-17-2017, 07:34 PM