Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke)
I used to get along pretty well with all of the old Mods and Admins. Denny seemed to like me because during some of our worst seasons, I'd post some "Rah! Rah!" post in JN about how great the Bengals were. They were meant to be so homerish that they would be funny. I don't think he ever picked up on the fact that it was a joke or that I was doing it in parody (I laid the homerism on pretty thick). Sometimes he'd show up in The Lounge and we would chat with him for a few minutes and tease him about how he didn't deserve his gorgeous wife.

But that all changed after the Joe from Flo blowout. He was totally unfriendly to just about everyone after that point. Joe told me a little bit about it later, but I never got Denny's side of it. I suspect there were sometings going on in Denny's personal life we didn't know about.

Be that as it may, I don't have anything against him. I wish him well where ever he is.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke) - Bengalzona - 02-17-2017, 08:15 PM