Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
In case you haven't already figured it out..
(02-15-2017, 02:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sad, as the way I see it, with a few key additions this team is still a major contender.  It really is that simple.  Just get a solid FA to upgrade one of the slots on the OL, and a minor upgrade at RDE.  With getting Billings and WJ3 back, the rest should take care of itself.

Sadly, the team will create a new hole at RG by low balling Zeitler, then will not do anything about Ogbuehi either. Whit and Fisher will be the tackles and Og will be the backup. Westerman will be inserted at RG and there's no prediction on how he will play. Bodine will be Bodine. The OL will regress further.

I give it a 40% chance they resign Kirkpatrick and the team will count on Willie Jackson (who has yet to play a down).

We'll look for some players out there who have been cut by other teams and willing to take a 1 year prove it deal.

The #9 pick will be used on a skilled position and I'll give them a 20% shot at starting in game 1 and a 50% chance of starting by season's end.

With this draft being deep on defensive and weak on the OL, we'll overdraft an OL project somewhere while passing on more certain talent.

We won't be better next year with this sort of off season. But I just don't see the front office pulling off anything better than this given Mikey Brown still being in charge. He still has not recognized that Ogbuehi was a mistake.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In case you haven't already figured it out.. - BengalChris - 02-18-2017, 02:43 PM