Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke)
(02-18-2017, 01:42 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's me in the blue hat. Glad you, Holic and Bengaldude were able to make it. See ya next week!

You gals have a weekly bridge game?  How lovely. We play a mean game of Bingo. Heavens sake, we sure do gab. We don't have the most fun, most of are cranky, but golly we love to keep our peepers on the comings and goings of this web surfer. And we got Werthers.

Heres a shot of me, Cornerlitz, and Jo from Flo, having fun:

[Image: ecb8ac8fb31816e9f30b3ea0dbeaeab4.jpg]

Someone invited Havean one time, to see if we can turn him. As you can see, absolutelty, no idea what was going. When Doris asked why he brought playing cards to a Bingo game, she claimed she thought the game of the night was Monopoly. Heres a lovely photo of her after she yelled Bingo!

[Image: canstock6574965.jpg]

PS She called us later to let us know she got mauled by a bear, and would most likely be dead by sunrise. She show up the next week with a neck brace and a doctor's note written in crayon.

Heres Bengals Rocker:

[Image: guitarist-playing-for-audience-at-occide...?s=170667a]

And here's a shot of Rfaulk greeting OSUfan in the parking lot of the rotary club :

[Image: 135101-004-02C56E08.jpg]

Heavans to Betsy you must come sometime, Shake. The gabbing is good and the gals would love to see ya! Toodaloo!

My deepest regards,
Ester Mantooth
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke) - Wes Mantooth - 02-19-2017, 01:46 AM