Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone please explain this to me?
(02-18-2017, 01:53 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Because stats don't always mean everything. It's as simple as that. One can point out Michael Sam and his stats, but there's more.

Landy Jones had more yards, passes, and touchdowns than Andrew Luck and Cam Newton.
Brandon Weeden had more passing yards, completion percentage, and touchdowns than RGIII, Luck, Wilson, and so on.
Stats don't always mean a thing.

Here's a list of some players that had more receiving yards than AJ Green his final year: Greg Salas, Justin Blackmon, Ryan Broyles, Alshon Jeffrey, Jordan White, Vincent Brown, Titus Young, Leonard Hankerson, Dwayne Harris, Armon Binns.

Here's a list of some players with more touchdowns that year: Justin Blackmon, Aldrick Robininson, Greg Salas, Leonard Hankerson, Michael Floyd, Jermaine Kearse, Torrey Smith, Dane Sanzenbacher, Dwayne Harris, Armon Binns.

AJ Green never had a 1,000 yard season in his college career. Only surpassed 900 once in his 3 years. Only had 23 TDs in 3 years as well.

You can't go by stats alone, that doesn't work.
Dalton lovers need to learn this, all I hear is the guys stats.I tell them romo and cousins can get stats, are they ever going to win a Superbowl? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone please explain this to me? - bengalsturntup926 - 02-19-2017, 05:30 AM