Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke)
Heavens me, Ester...that looks like way too much excitement. Since my hip replacement last March, I spend a lot of time in my garden, but I don't leave the house too much. I'm just thankful to be alive after falling down 3 flights of stairs while visiting my granddaughter. My husband Elmer said I was bouncing like a beach ball. Luckily I had my life alert necklace that day. This is me after a month long hospital stay:

[Image: auntie+nelda.jpg]

Aside from gardening and occasional rub downs with icy hot from Elmer, I do love to sip green tea and bird watch from my porch. I must say I would enjoy joining you and BengalsRocker on some of your adventures, but I have to wait for the wheel to get replaced on my hoverround. I suppose I could try the pogo stick again, but last time I attempted that, a police officer pulled me over and said I was endangering other folks on the highway.

My husband and I, as well as the rest of the Fudd family, send our regards.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke) - Shake n Blake - 02-19-2017, 07:23 PM