Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Costs of the First Family's Lifestyle
(02-17-2017, 05:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317506-melania-trump-to-move-to-dc-at-end-of-school-year

Apparently only until the school year ends.

Still expensive, though. I feel like I could secure a building for less than $500k a day. That's some ridiculous union overtime wages right there. Lol.. if your 500k number is right, that's what, $182.5m for a year? Private military contractors make like $500/day in Iraq, and they're at significant more threat of being blown up or shot in Iraq. Say $300/day, give me 210 people working on 3 different 8 hour shifts (70/shift) and pow.. $63k/day, or just under $23m for a year. Even if you account for spending money on communications, food, weapons, bodyarmor, bomb sniffing dogs, etc. I can't see it ever reaching $500k/day without union overtime and such just bending you over to fill their pockets.

I'd be really curious to see the accounting for that, actually. Would be fascinating.

Yep. It is the Unions. They just keep destroying America. Terrible.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Costs of the First Family's Lifestyle - xxlt - 02-20-2017, 12:13 PM