Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact that our o line was so bad and theres already questions
(02-19-2017, 01:26 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: This seems pretty realistic with the possible exception of letting Zeitler go, and replacing him with Johnson, Hopkins, or Westerman. You'd be able to knock me over with a feather if they actually put together a top tier Oline. Just the thought of another year of Bodine has me reaching for the Bourbon .... much less the circus created by Ogbuehi, and the non-convincing play of Fisher.

Man, it sure would be stupid to not replace Zeitler with a Guard with atleast SOME experience playing in the NFL.

This would not be a top tier O-line if we brought in Leary, it would just cover up a hole. Sounds more likely to me
than the team just letting the entire O-line disentegrate. Say what you want about how this team has handled things
in the past but this would be WAY worse.

Even in my scenario we would still have Bodine at Center and Fisher at RT. Not a top tier O-line by any standards.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fact that our o line was so bad and theres already questions - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-20-2017, 01:24 PM