Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact that our o line was so bad and theres already questions
(02-20-2017, 02:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: I trust nothing that dumbass has to say in evaluating talent.  Bodine....hand picked and stood up for, Ogbuhi....hand picked, Fisher.....another Piano Man Protege.  His track record lately is Bush League.  After him frothing at the mouth about his versatility, you'd think Billy Alexander could get Ogbuehi to play ONE ***** position worth a damn.  Poor Ced wouldn't make waterboy on most NFL teams.

Sad aint it Wyche that this guy is still employed and keeps biting our team in the ass over and over again and yet...

He gets defended by some, even Bengal fans.

Maybe another O-line coach could coach Ogbuehi into something other than a waterboy but not PA which makes me
wonder why he takes such a project in the 1st round when there are far more polished OT's to be had. He doesn't even
care about losing his job at all and doesn't even fear failing on a player.

I know if i had a job as a coach i would be taking the safer pick to preserve my job and not hurt the team.

Shows that there is no accountability at all here, especially with this bastid.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fact that our o line was so bad and theres already questions - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-20-2017, 02:18 PM