Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com "AJ McCarron a better trade target than Garoppolo?"
(02-20-2017, 04:41 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Four quarterbacks have played for the Bengals in the postseason since 2003 but only one quarterback in the Marvin Lewis had the lead in the fourth quarter of a playoff game. It wasn't Jon Kitna, Carson Palmer, or Andy Dalton.

Be careful what you're giving up.

Palmer won the first playoff game he started outside of Cincy and Aaron Rodgers was on the other sideline.  Dalton could have a playoff win or two if he played for the Texans, or something.  No one we can get under center can win here in these circumstances and the fact that you are warning us of the follies of letting the QB who lost the least (sort of) in the post-season is quite telling, really.

I'm just saying that I'm not going to hold post-season bs that takes place here against the QBs any more than I'm going to blame McCarron for a lack of success if he were to be traded to the Browns and have very Browns-like seasons as a starter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com "AJ McCarron a better trade target than Garoppolo?" - Nately120 - 02-20-2017, 05:26 PM