Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com "AJ McCarron a better trade target than Garoppolo?"
(02-19-2017, 01:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: You can look at it that way, but I can also say that if Nugent doesn't miss a FG that would have put the Bengals up 17 on the road, in Denver, that the Bengals win that game (that goes to OT) and get the #1 seed in the playoffs.  

Consider the dropoff.  We all keep talking about Andy's pending death due to the offensive line woes (although I think they will address it and I am not as much Chicken Little as some), but if Dalton goes down, I think the Bengals could still win with McCarron.  Driskell?  Uh, not so much...

They sure aren't showing much in the way of solving those issues.  Turd position coach returning for his third decade?  Check.  Looking like they're letting our starting RG bolt for FA?  Check.  Reality that they do NOTHING in FA to replace said RG with someone at least as good as the departing player?  Check.  Rolling with human turnstiles at RT?  Check.  Going on a wing and a prayer that we even return our best o lineman who is 35?  Check.  Sticking with Blodine even though he consistently ranks as one of, if not THE, worst centers in the game?  Check.

Yeah, sue me for not having the warm and fuzzies about this unit. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com "AJ McCarron a better trade target than Garoppolo?" - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-20-2017, 06:02 PM