Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia being overrun by El Salvadorans and MS-13
(07-27-2015, 06:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Dang, hopefully it works later. They're not neutral, but they do a pretty good job at making a number of the opposition side not look like douches. Most of the council people and some of the Save Manassas members. LOL, some of them, though, do a pretty good job at making themselves look awful. My kids always laugh at the old guy who goes "it's an INVAAAAASSIION" and sounds like he is going to cry.

It ends with an Obama rally right before election day 2008, which is kinda funny since he has deported a ton of people.

Yeah I noticed they are pretty pro immigrant. But I think that's the easy position because no one wants to be accused of ripping a family apart. But its practical to continue not doing anything about it.

Really shutting down the flow of all immigrants or only accepting a very small number for about 10 years would allow us to sort this mess out. Nothing is perfect but we can't just allow it to go as it is nor can we just give everyone amnesty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia being overrun by El Salvadorans and MS-13 - StLucieBengal - 07-27-2015, 08:10 PM