Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-27-2015, 06:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Where do you draw the line, though? Do you cut off any grants to hospitals that may perform the services? Typically speaking these funds don't flow directly to Planned Parenthood, these are grants given to other organizations then flowing to them and none of the money is allowed to be used for abortion services.

We give tax money to a lot of shifty organizations and companies. I don't see why this one thing should be a sticking point, necessarily.

Hospitals aren't using abortions as their main source of income. PP is .... I doubt they are making money off the breast exams.

The fact they are possibly selling baby organs just makes them look even more sketchy.

If other sketchy organizations get money then we can address that case by case. Everytime we turn around pp is in the middle of something slimy and the people who run pp are horrible at trying to justify it ....

Then you have crazy politicians like Debbie W Schult who wants to be able to abort babies right up until the minute before they are born. I know for a fact the majority of the nation is against that... All this crazy behavior by their supporters plus the implication of sketchyness. It all hurts pp and then everyone wonders why they are a constant target. Not to mention their long and sorted history.

Once you start making a list true or not .... Pp looks really bad. I have no idea why they don't shut it down and reorganize under a new name.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - StLucieBengal - 07-27-2015, 08:29 PM