Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobson talks about Hill, FA & HOF
(02-21-2017, 05:50 PM)Housh Wrote: lol cant pay everybody

That's why a team like the Seahawks has MULTIPLE impact players at once and we have like 2 tops on offense or Defense at a time.......BECAUSE THE SEAHAWKS ACTUALLY WANT TO WIN AND THEY PAY EVERYBODY WHAT THEY DESERVE. lol

Its so funny how Mike Brown clearly doesn't care about winning and we cheer for this team.

I decided in week 7 that id start catching Seahawks games if we had another shitty season so I guess its time for me to get that 12th man flag up and put it by the Bengals one.

My heart is with the Bengals but I did 3 years in the army at Fort Lewis and kinda fell in love with the Seahawks and its stupid of me to act like I don't like them just so I can stay exclusive to the shitty Bengals.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me for 15 straight years and go f*** yourself

I live in Seahawks country so I know where you're coming from. I know a lot of their fans are frustrated by the sucky OL play, but the Seahawks have taken some steps to try and fix it. They went out and drafted 3 OL in the draft. If a guy isn't working out, they're willing to move them around to see if they click in any other position. They took Justin Britt with the intention of him being their RT of the future. He didn't work out there so they moved him to LG and he still had some struggles. Now he's their center and looks to have a promising future.

They know they have a weakness and are cash strapped, but they still experiment to see if they solve the issue.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson talks about Hill, FA & HOF - Bengal Dude - 02-21-2017, 05:57 PM