Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to ask the left to give me their position on illegal immigration.
Was reading a story in a local paper this morning that sounds like something I hear a lot.

Guy just got detained by ICE at the restaurant he managed. They weren't there looking for him, but decided to check everyone's papers while they were there. Well liked, been here for over a 20 years. According to the story, he applied for citizenship the right way, but — and this is the part I hear a lot — he's been waiting a decade to get approved for citizenship.

Either we have a legal immigration system where you do it the right way and it works, or we don't. Currently, we don't. You try it the right way, and because of the bureaucracy, you're never going to get through the system. Unless you know someone. Some of my friends that are large ag producers don't have a problem helping out migrant workers trying to become legal citizens because they have good communication through groups like KFB with lawmakers who can get green cards pushed through.

This is the kind of mess you have when you pass laws with no way to pay for their enforcement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to ask the left to give me their position on illegal immigration. - Benton - 02-21-2017, 06:29 PM