Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to ask the left to give me their position on illegal immigration.
Interestingly Mexico in the last few years have increased their deportations of illegals coming through their southern border, but lack the resources like we have to do more. Yet never hear about them being xenophobes with latin american illegals.

Anyways I am for 'immigration' to a point. Those that want to do it legally are first in line to get citizenship. If one is here illegally then have to wait your turn while being limited on benefits from our system, like not receiving welfare checks as I have heard rare cases of. Regardless though the system up until now needs to be better for preventing illegals from crossing over while helping those already here who are working legit jobs have an easier path to becoming citizens.

Anyone that just wants to welcome all immigrants from all over the world hopefully should realize we dont have infinite jobs and resources here to accept them all. Accept what we can handle, but at there has to be a cutoff point somewhere.

p.s. Woops, Im not on the left but posted anyways.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to ask the left to give me their position on illegal immigration. - Millhouse - 02-21-2017, 09:25 PM