Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobson talks about Hill, FA & HOF
(02-21-2017, 05:50 PM)Housh Wrote: lol cant pay everybody

That's why a team like the Seahawks has MULTIPLE impact players at once and we have like 2 tops on offense or Defense at a time.......BECAUSE THE SEAHAWKS ACTUALLY WANT TO WIN AND THEY PAY EVERYBODY WHAT THEY DESERVE. lol

Its so funny how Mike Brown clearly doesn't care about winning and we cheer for this team.

I decided in week 7 that id start catching Seahawks games if we had another shitty season so I guess its time for me to get that 12th man flag up and put it by the Bengals one.

My heart is with the Bengals but I did 3 years in the army at Fort Lewis and kinda fell in love with the Seahawks and its stupid of me to act like I don't like them just so I can stay exclusive to the shitty Bengals.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me for 15 straight years and go f*** yourself

This is a ditto of the dribble that I read a few days ago. Very disheartening and pisses me off. I don't blame you. I actually enjoy watching franchises succeed that aren't necessarily known for winning...Aka Saints/Seahawks type of teams and cities.
I can't stomach watching the status quo play for the title in the AFC every year.

As for the 15 years...Many of us could do that standing on our heads... Hilarious Sad
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson talks about Hill, FA & HOF - coachmcneil71 - 02-21-2017, 11:32 PM