Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-27-2015, 08:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hospitals aren't using abortions as their main source of income. PP is .... I doubt they are making money off the breast exams.

Actually, abortion services only make up about 3% of services provided. Most of their income, and by most I mean 97%, comes not from the patients but from grants and donations. 3% of services performed, and all services performed come to 3% of their revenue for the year. Abortion makes up a tiny fraction of their income, not even close to their main source.

This is all based on the KPMG audited financial statements available on the PP website for FY 2014 and the annual report for the year.

(07-27-2015, 08:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The fact they are possibly selling baby organs just makes them look even more sketchy.

Once I see something that proves this claim I will get behind any critique thrown their way for this.

(07-27-2015, 08:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If other sketchy organizations get money then we can address that case by case. Everytime we turn around pp is in the middle of something slimy and the people who run pp are horrible at trying to justify it ....

Every time we turn around an anti-abortion organization is doing something to make PP look bad using out of context propaganda designed to mislead and drawing fallacious conclusions from it. Once I see some proof of any of it from an investigation I will say they should no longer get federal money. But until then I am only seeing attacks on credibility from biased organizations out to end legal abortions int his country and so they go after the organization that represents the act in their eyes.

It's much like people curse the name Blackwater because of them being the most well known of the many overpaid and corrupt mercenaries we deal with. They are a symbol of something people have disdain for and so they draw more ire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - Belsnickel - 07-27-2015, 09:07 PM