Poll: Does the American government need to be brought crashing down?
This poll is closed.
Yes! It no longer works. Destroy the current system!
50.00%
3 50.00%
No! It works. Let it be!
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Bannon right about this one thing?
Are you people rooting for the Joker?

Steve Bannon Wrote:Darkness is good. Dick Cheney, Darth Vader, Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing.

...but honestly, I don't even know how to seriously start on this one. Which might mean I don't get it. Your society did ok, what's up with that talk? Greatest economical, militaristic and cultural power, creation of great wealth (maybe the distribution is a bit of a problem) while letting half the world produce for you. Why there's a necessity to let everything descent to chaos, I wouldn't know. It's not like these things just stay on hold until you've figured it out. It's not like you're Lenin's desperate war-struck Czar-ran Russia. It's not like what followed after Lenin looks too compelling. It's not like... ah Jeez I don't even know what's up here. Are you going insane?

If you dissolve into chaos, certain evil extremists sure would feel like they won, though. And who knows who would take over the world while you're gone. So please don't leave us. We even buy Ivanka's boring dresses if we must. I don't want to learn Chinese. Please don't go... Sad

The "dysfunction", by all means, came along with Trump. Sure, major things are seriously flawed - like parts of your constitution. Yeah Belsnickel is right on that one. I see the urgent, urgent, urgent necessity to fundamentally change the voting system and the structure of government (for starters), but that can be done evolutionary. Political movement. I don't know. I don't have kids, I heard if you have those you don't want to leave them a dystopian world. Again, are you going insane?

Splitting into a coastal and a bible-belty country would even make more sense than Bannon-style mayhem.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bannon right about this one thing? - hollodero - 02-23-2017, 01:15 AM