Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia being overrun by El Salvadorans and MS-13
(07-27-2015, 09:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well the issue at hand is the mandate for cops to question anyone they suspect about their immigration status. There's a large legal immigrant population there too that was being harassed and the chief of police didn't want to have to hire new cops just to enforce the mandate nor did he have the money to enforce it. He was worried about his cops, who had a good relationship with the immigrant community, being accused of discrimination.

Spoiler alert: Help Save Manassas starts going after the chief suggesting he committed treason when he meets with a Mexican diplomat/official to discuss the concerns of the county, so half the group defects in protest of their attacks on him. 

Yeah I can see where it was going.. I am gonna try and fire it back up. Thanks for sharing he link. I am enjoying it.... Hopefully will be able to finish.

When I am in belarus I am often asked for my papers as soon as they hear me speak. So I know how it feels but then again I don't mind showing them. It's takes a couple minutes and we are moving on.... I think people here can endure the same.

Now saying that ....We need to detain illegals and ship them and their families out. It's the follow through that annoys me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia being overrun by El Salvadorans and MS-13 - StLucieBengal - 07-27-2015, 11:04 PM