Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man shouts 'get out of my country' before killing 1 man and injuring 2 at Kansas bar
(02-25-2017, 12:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: I guess the POTUS as too busy to tweet about this.

Whatever

I would urge all radical Christian terrorists out there to familiarize themselves with SouthWest and South Asian culture so that they stop killing Hindu's and Sikhs whenever they are out to get a "real" terrorist.

Some might argue that Hindus are still foreigners and in our country, either living off welfare or taking our jobs, so no harm done.

But what is the point of murdering Hindus while our country is being overwhelmed by secret Muslims imposing Sharia law on us?

Time for radical Christian terrorists to enroll in Multiculturalism 101 at the nearest Community College.   

I know it is a waste of time to learn about anywhere else in the world when America is #1, but you must know your targets if you are murdering to save our country!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man shouts 'get out of my country' before killing 1 man and injuring 2 at Kansas bar - Dill - 02-25-2017, 01:39 PM