Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man shouts 'get out of my country' before killing 1 man and injuring 2 at Kansas bar
(02-25-2017, 03:35 PM)Dill Wrote: Sorry Bfine but you are having some difficulty with definitions here.

I make a post parodying the right-wing rush to judgment and generalization of responsibility to all members of a class, which follows commonly follows terror attacks. http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/before-authorities-announce-cause-of-plane-crash-trump-tweets-terrorism/ 

Someone who "got" the parody would see instantly that I am flipping the right wing shibboleths that "all Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims" and "liberals are afraid to say radical Islamic terrorism."  I suppose there is an implicit claim that right wingers do that.

But you say it "speaks to my integrity" if I don't then produce "evidence" for a parody of people generalizing without evidence, thereby mistaking figural speech for literal.  

This sudden and selective interest in "integrity" from a Trump defender is surprising.  Wait. No it's not.

Believe me, my interest in integrity has not been sudden; nor is it selective. The intent of your attempt at parody was clear as was my questioning the criteria for this parody. Thankfully you have shared the true intent of your post: you place yourself on equal footing with "right wing shibboleths" and had no facts to support your claim that this was motivated by any religion. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man shouts 'get out of my country' before killing 1 man and injuring 2 at Kansas bar - bfine32 - 02-25-2017, 03:49 PM