Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I think McCarron ends up on the Redskins
(02-25-2017, 05:39 PM)J24 Wrote: It depends on how much the Bengals believe in AJ Mcaron, or the QB in this class, or if they could get Tony Romo or tyrod Taylor in free agency. It would take a whole lot though to trade for Dalton.

Well I can't speak for the Bengals, but IMO comparing McCarron to Dalton is like comparing someone like Cody Kessler to someone like Matt Stafford. It's a joke. This QB class looks pretty weak to me, and why would anyone trade a known commodity like Dalton for an unproven "meh" prospect? Now if it was some "can't miss" once in a blue moon type, sure the Bengals should think about it, but there are no guys like that this year....and if there were a can't miss Peyton type, no one would trade his rights for 29 year old Dalton.

It just doesn't make sense any way you look at it. I guess it'd be interesting to discuss, but it's pure fantasy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think McCarron ends up on the Redskins - Shake n Blake - 02-25-2017, 06:12 PM