Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best fit Free Agent for Bengals..
(02-25-2017, 07:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is an excellent point, kind of reminds me of our experiences with Wallace Gilberry.  He also did fantastic as a rotational player, and then floundered when asked to carry the water.  Likely has something to do with body adjustment.  Guys coming out of college are fresh, used to playing the entire game.  Unless they crack the starting lineup early in their career, and get used to playing the bulk of the snaps, their body's energy systems will adjust to their workload.  I would guess that if Taylor, or even Gilberry, were to play a second consecutive season of full time snaps, their body systems would adjust back accordingly.

(I apologize for not having any specific stats about the energy systems thoughts.  I just remembered reading an article, some time ago, that talked about human energy systems and how they relate to work load and volume.)

Not a problem.  You know volumes more about the body and working out than i do.  I take your word for it. Smirk

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best fit Free Agent for Bengals.. - Burma - 02-25-2017, 07:10 PM