Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Add Any Two of the Following...
(07-27-2015, 10:37 PM)djs7685 Wrote: That's belittling to someone of Luck's caliber.

It would be like saying Tiger Woods in his prime was "pretty good" or something along those lines. Everything is relative. Being top 10 and the next elite QB is a great accomplishment for most QBs, but it's borderline insulting to a guy that's clearly ahead of almost all of his peers.

If you asked me if I'd rather have Luck or Brady, Manning, or Brees for a single year or career or any amount of time, you probably wouldn't like my answer, but I'd bet it would go along with a lot more NFL owners, GMs, and coaches than you may want to believe.

Luck isn't just the future, he's the present too. Peyton Manning is my favorite player in the NFL (fun fact of the day) and I'm a huge Brady fanboy too. I don't even really like Luck, but I believe Andrew is probably the best in the league right now other than Aaron Rodgers, and I don't even know how wide that gap is to be perfectly honest.

Luck hasn't hit his prime. He's just getting started. 

You are on crack if you seriously think saying he's the next elite QB is in anyway insulting. 

You sound like the nutjob Dalton homers. Who you hate. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Add Any Two of the Following... - RoyleRedlegs - 07-28-2015, 12:38 AM