Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was a Muslim in Trump's White House
(02-25-2017, 10:12 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm sorry, but she is a coward.

She should have stayed and tried to change his perception, for the betterment of the world.
Rarely does one have an opportunity to make such an impact.
She blew it.
:paul:

She would have been fired for that.  Trump doesn't stand for anyone not loving him and agreeing at all times.

Also:

Quote:The evening before I left, bidding farewell to some of my colleagues, many of whom have also since left, I notified Trump’s senior NSC communications adviser, Michael Anton, of my departure, since we shared an office. His initial surprise, asking whether I was leaving government entirely, was followed by silence––almost in caution, not asking why. I told him anyway.

I told him I had to leave because it was an insult walking into this country’s most historic building every day under an administration that is working against and vilifying everything I stand for as an American and as a Muslim. I told him that the administration was attacking the basic tenets of democracy. I told him that I hoped that they and those in Congress were prepared to take responsibility for all the consequences that would attend their decisions.

He looked at me and said nothing.

It was only later that I learned he authored an essay under a pseudonym, extolling the virtues of authoritarianism and attacking diversity as a “weakness,” and Islam as “incompatible with the modern West.”

Do really believe she could have change the minds of people who already had their minds made up before they got in office?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Was a Muslim in Trump's White House - GMDino - 02-26-2017, 01:33 AM