Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title
(02-26-2017, 12:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: So a couple points:

1) I used a different title that the the article I posted because I had read the article where he won already.  So, my bad.  But at least you had the wherewithal to check and see that I was, indeed, correct that he had won.  You're welcome in advance. 

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/18767310/transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-euless-trinity-wins-texas-state-girls-wrestling-title

2) Lucy was arguing boys and girls wrestling was unfair to the girls...when the boy in his article lost the match.  Showing that whatever advantage Lucy imagined was offset because there was a girl that was better anyway.

3) Texas got afraid of a boy saying he was a girl winning a girls tournament and screwed up by forcing girls to wrestle other girls getting hormone treatments to become boys.  The rule allowing steroids was already in affect before this.

1) Smart of you to take my advice and post a link showing he won; perhaps we can nip the ridicule in the bud that surely would have come.

2)I assume anyone that makes it to a state final in any event has won plenty. Folks didn't give a damn about that dynamic they just focus on kid finishing 3rd? in state final and Lucie using the word wins. I remember it so clearly, because I was so amazed at the content and the lack of any moderation to try and get the discussion focused on the point.

3) My point is it doesn't matter which ruling came first. I just stated Texas allowing folks to compete in HS athletics while taking performance enhancing drugs is the ridiculous ruling. As I was reading your poorly title OP I kept thinking: "He cannot do this, he is taking PEDs". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title - bfine32 - 02-26-2017, 12:58 PM