Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Military-Style’ Firearms Aren’t Protected By Second Amendment, Court Rules
(02-26-2017, 01:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll boil this back and forth down to this down to this; given the choice, for home defense, would you use M855 or a JHP or similar type round in your AR?

I love the lehigh defense ME in .45 ACP.  Have it loaded in magazines for all three of my .45s.

I'll boil it down to this: let's say I'm recalled to active duty and I'm barricaded in my home when the police show up to arrest me after I refuse to report and the zombie apocalypse hits. I might use an AR with M855 to defend my perimeter until they're able to breach, say 25m-300m, beyond that bolt action 300 win mag and match grade, under 25m and dead space field expedient claymores, inside the house most likely a 12 gauge shotgun with 3" 00 shot with the shortest barrel legally allowed (not that it would matter during the apocalypse) and/or a .45 semi, along with some other tricks I know. 

Not that I've ever thought about it. This is all strictly hypothetical. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘Military-Style’ Firearms Aren’t Protected By Second Amendment, Court Rules - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-26-2017, 02:16 PM