Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title
(02-26-2017, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The insults from the left are to be expected; however, intellectual disability is a relatively new term and includes deficiency in cognitive reasoning. One could easily associate gender dysphoria with a deficiency in cognitive (the ability to know/perceive)  reasoning.

Simply mentioned those transgenders that wish to participate could do so at the Special Olympics. This does not preclude him or her from participating outside the umbrella of the organization.   

It is amazing the reaction the post has caused. I'm not sure whether they have insulted Transgenders or the Special Olympics more. 

Don't call me sir and then insult me.   

One could easily associate your argument with a deficiency in cognitive reasoning. Intellectual disabilities are usually associated with learning disabilities and lower IQ scores, at least according to the Special Olympics website. Are you aware of an intellectual disability which isn't associated with those qualities?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-27-2017, 06:09 AM