Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title
(02-28-2017, 05:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: NFL players can use albuterol or methylphenidate with a therapeutic use exemption (for example) even though both are PEDs.

If exogenous testosterone for a therapeutic purpose raises a player's deficient testoserone level into the normal range, but not above, in order to treat a legitimite medical condition, why shouldn't they be allowed to compete the same as any other therapeutic use exemption?

I can argue toradol (for pain) is a PED because the player can participate at a higher performance level than than they otherwise could because of a drug improving their pain tolerance and thus their performance on the field.

So no more pain meds, suck it up or sit the bench.

Just an opinion to a question asked and i didn't mention Professional sports. Drug dosage and usage can be masked by synthetics, ect... A baseline should be established. Not to mention possible side affect by motivating someone the get within range. BTW what are the left and right limits of this range? I get it is not a liberal answer and excludes folks, but there are other competitions.

For instance when I wrestled there was a blind kid in our conference. He was allowed to wrestle, but his opponent had to maintain contact with him at all times. To me he was given an unfair advantage, much as someone on synthetic (designer or whatever word I should use) steriods could be.

pain meds is a different story; however I also agree they should not be allowed to let a youngster participate.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title - bfine32 - 02-28-2017, 05:52 PM