Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title
(02-28-2017, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You got to clarify the question. You mentioned they should be allowed to use to move testosterone into the normal range. What are the left and right limits of the normal range? I fthere is a range then I think we could both easily see how one could be used to enhance performance. And once again I'm talking about children, not the pro athlete you used as an example.

http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/83686

You can find the reference ranges there. If someone is taking testosterone for a medical condition in a therapeutic manner and their subsequent lab values are a near the upper limit of normal, they are still normal. Are you suggesting action should be taken against someone whose labs are WNL?

Some children take growth hormone for therapeutic reasons. 

If someone has a medical condition and they are using a medicine in a therapeutic manner to treat a medical condition and their labs (when applicable) are WNL how can you tell the medicine is being used as a PED instead of as a therapeutic medicine as intended?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-28-2017, 09:43 PM