Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title
(02-28-2017, 10:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Those are two different reference ranges for two different labs related to testosterone. Hormones like testosterone and growth hormone are PEDs. First you claimed athletes can't take PEDs (which would include testosterone and growth hormone) and now you claim they can take hormones some of which are PEDs. 

If you didn't mean athletes can't take hormones like testosterone and growth hormone for therapeutic reasons why didn't you say so before now instead of asking about the reference ranges?

Perhaps I was not clear. I have no issue with folks taking hormones or other things that can be considered PEDs for therapeutic reasons. I do not think juvenile competitive athletes should be allowed to take hormones and other PEDs. Sometimes folks have conditions that prevent them from competing on the HS or College level. 

I used the normal range as to demonstrate how someone could use them for a competitive edge. <7-1300 is a pretty wide range. Doc my son has low T. It is 6 we need it to be around 1299 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender teen Mack Beggs wins Texas state wrestling title - bfine32 - 02-28-2017, 10:53 PM