Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump passes blame for Yemen raid to his generals: ‘They lost Ryan’
(03-01-2017, 02:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: All signs point to the mission being well thought out, I'm not sure where you are getting the "rushed into" information.

Perhaps he should and perhaps Streep should worry about acting instead of being one of the uninformed voices that they left migrate to because she is famous. 

Boy Streep sure got under your skin for using her first amendment rights.  Hilarious

(02-28-2017, 02:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think many folk misunderstand free speech.
  Smirk

Anyway....

Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/trump_blames_obama_and_generals_for_disastrous_yemen_raid_022817#wQpLvoFUqZZlvsdC.99

Quote:TRUMP:  Well, this was a mission that was started before I got here.  This was something that was, you know, just—they wanted to do.  And they came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected.  My generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I would—I believe. And they lost Ryan.  And I was at the airport when the casket came in, the body came in.

DOOCY:   In Dover.

TRUMP:  And it was a very sad, with the family.  And it’s a great family, incredible wife and children.  I met most of the family.

And I can understand people saying that.  I’d feel—you know, I’d feel what’s worse?
There’s nothing worse.

DOOCY:   Yes.

TRUMP:  There’s nothing worse.

But again, this was something that they were looking at for a long time doing.  And according to General Mattis, it was a very successful mission.  They got tremendous amounts of information. 

Trump only knows/says what he is told or sees on television.

I realize he is "smart" and doesn't need to hear the "same information" every day.  But maybe, just maybe, he's just not a details kind of guy.  Maybe his leadership "style" is more "Give me the overview...let someone else handle it." Followed by taking credit for the good and passing blame to on bad.

Maybe.

Maybe he's said how proud he was for being unprepared the last time he spoke at CPAC.

Maybe he's said while campaigning that he didn't need to prepare for debates.

Maybe people who "aren't defending" him just have their heads in the sand.

"Give him a chance." ™

Looks good on a t-shirt.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump passes blame for Yemen raid to his generals: ‘They lost Ryan’ - GMDino - 03-01-2017, 02:09 PM