Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You just won the $800 million lottery.....
(03-01-2017, 06:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ok, so after you wake up from feinting. What's your plan?  Who are you talking to first?  Where do you go?  Ya ya, its easy to say go find a financial planner.  But how do you know if you have a good one if you've never needed a planner before?  Take it to the bank?  How many banks will you need to cover that much cash?  Do you go find a lawyer?  Just what the hell are you going to do with $411 million dollars after taxes?  Whats going to be your first big purchase? Just how many strippers are you going to have at your first pool party?

First I'm not telling anyone I don't have too...   Cause then they will want my money.  (ill hand it out as I see fit not to people with hands out...)
Second I wouldn't quit my job... cause that's to much a giveaway...  (I wouldn't care nearly as much about my job but wouldn't quit.. need a cover)

I'm not sure what to do about the Banks... I believe each account is only federally insured for 100,000..     So either Lots and Lots of accounts where the interest is pushed to a spending account.   Or some big investments in bonds. 

Buy a plot of land.  Build some houses on it.  no million dollar mansions but some nice houses.  And sell the ones I'm not living in to friends at a fairly cheap price. under the condition they cannot sell to anyone but me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You just won the $800 million lottery..... - XenoMorph - 03-01-2017, 06:24 PM