Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You just won the $800 million lottery.....
(03-01-2017, 06:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: First I'm not telling anyone I don't have too...   Cause then they will want my money.  (ill hand it out as I see fit not to people with hands out...)
Second I wouldn't quit my job... cause that's to much a giveaway...  (I wouldn't care nearly as much about my job but wouldn't quit.. need a cover)

I'm not sure what to do about the Banks... I believe each account is only federally insured for 100,000..     So either Lots and Lots of accounts where the interest is pushed to a spending account.   Or some big investments in bonds. 

Buy a plot of land.  Build some houses on it.  no million dollar mansions but some nice houses.  And sell the ones I'm not living in to friends at a fairly cheap price. under the condition they cannot sell to anyone but me.

I'm with you on a lot of this. 

I would definitely not tell anyone that didn't need to know because I don't want people to beg for my money. But I can honestly say with $411,000,000 that I would pay off all my debts, pay off all my immediate family's debts, pay off my closest friends debts, and then buy a nice house. My wife and I have always wanted to buy a big house so that we can house people going through school and what not for much cheaper than dorms. We are so poor, though, so I don't know that this is actually ever going to happen. A man can dream! I would also definitely go get my masters. I don't think I would keep my job because I would never need the money. I couldn't blow through that much if I wanted to. 

Ugh. Why do you make these threads and make me hate my financial situation more and more!!  Sad
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You just won the $800 million lottery..... - rezolve11 - 03-01-2017, 07:08 PM