Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You just won the $800 million lottery.....
1. I don't have a cell phone, and would also get an unlisted number for my landline.

2. Pay off any outstanding debt I have.

3. I would not just hand people money...including friends and family. For the family members who are responsible, I would pay off all their debt for them, motrgages, credit card bills, car loans, student loans, etc.

4. Take my time finding a competent financial planner. work with them to figure out a good long term investment portfolio.

5. Set up a trust fund for my daughter (only child) that would take care of her for life. But she cannot access the money until graduating college and working at a decent job for at least 7 years.

6. Set up an annuity for my wife and I that would pay us a set amount each month for life while the rest of our money earned as investments.

7. For all my irresponsible family members, I would set up parameters for them to show me 5 years of good decisions and hard work and then I will reward them with some help....which will also come with parameters that require continued responsibility.

8. Relax and travel the world.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You just won the $800 million lottery..... - Beaker - 03-01-2017, 07:16 PM