Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hillary looks to divide the country
(02-27-2017, 11:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I have a point you just keep missing it and try to mask your inability to comprehend or accept the difference with LOLs
The difference once again is that the examples you are other have given to try and draw comparison have a politician saying what he or she is going to do or not do. This is expected in political wrangling.
Hillary demanded the population resist the Nation's elected officials. She did this even though that very same institution has made her family extremely wealthy. 
I can only lead you to the water

Let's check and see if we have arrived at the same water.  Is this the Hillary speech you deem a call to resist government, a call which is "very different from saying what he or she is going to do or not do"?

Quote:The challenges we face as a party and a country are real. So, now more than ever, we need to stay engaged in the field and online, reaching out to new voters, young people and everyone who wants a better, stronger and fairer America.

We as Democrats must move forward with courage, confidence and activism, and stay focused on the elections we must win this year and next.

Let resistance plus persistence equal progress for our party and our country.

…Keep fighting and keep the faith… and I’ll be right there with you every step of the way.

Have I understood you correctly. This is urging people to resist something you call the "standing rule of the country," a resistance which might be called "treason"? And it is VERY DIFFERENT from the usual losing party's call to regroup and look to the next elections?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary looks to divide the country - Dill - 03-01-2017, 10:20 PM