Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You just won the $800 million lottery.....
One of my good friends is an attorney, and his 'advice' was sell everything first. He wants me to not have anything much of value in my name at all. Get a trusted financial planner on board next, and go from there regarding options on investments, income, trusts, etc, then set up 3 or 4 hotel suites in which to live a few months each out of the year. For me, that would likely be Hawaii, Switzerland or Quebec, and Northern California. Each place would be set up with favored personal items, so I could travel w/o any baggage.

As for helping others, family (relatives and closest friends) all become debt-free plus enough money to do something, but no so much for them to do nothing. And monitor individual situations from there. There are charitable causes I have interests in, mostly to do with disadvantaged kids and single parents, plus educational causes - scholarships, facility improvements etc. Also close to my heart is help for the elderly on many fronts - home care, assisted living, health care in general. Investing in organizations that succeed in improving quality of life.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You just won the $800 million lottery..... - wildcats forever - 03-02-2017, 02:41 AM