Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You just won the $800 million lottery.....
I'd keep my current property until all of my awesome neighbors move/pass on, just deck out the inside really nice (I'd do a lot of the work myself to keep me occupied, I have paint sprayer, etc.), and add a few upgrades outside (I already have that part pretty much set up the way I like, minus screening in the upper deck), including a nice detached garage to work on projects in....and to house my MASSIVE diesel pusher RV I'd be purchasing. ThumbsUp  I'd buy the wife a nice ride, but I love the ones I already have....so I'd probably get to work hotrodding and restoring my 91 CRX as my first project, then a classic MOPAR.  I'd see all of the country each summer until I had all the states crossed off....even some of Canada.  Then, I'd set about jet setting.  That's pretty much all of the splurging I would do.  Well, probably get a houseboat back home....and work on the dock for fun when I'm around to keep me busy.

I would pay off all debt for my brother who has worked his tail off for GE for almost 30 years, only to be outsourced, along with a nice gift of a couple/three hundred grand.  My father had a couple strokes a few years back, I'd set up a trust to cover all medical expenses and such, and for the future of my mother.  They are debt free, but we had to sell our family farm to help get them there.  I'd like to repurchase that farm, if possible.  I'd fix up my immediate inlaws, as they have been a big help to the wife and I when we were getting started, along with my parents.  I'd issue a few nice gifts to my closest friends and my uncle, the other one can kiss my ass.  After that, I'd donate to a few charities near and dear to me, pay off the churches I've been involved in, and call it a day.

The rest would be set up in trust funds and college funds for the kids.  Like someone else mentioned, they have to graduate school, and work for at least 5 years in GAINFUL employment to get the coin.  I'd live off the rest, and only those who I WANT to know I won, would know.  Also, I'd take this job and shove it....lol.

EDIT: almost forgot....I'd probably go racing for a little while too. Nothing too dangerous, just enough to get it out of my system... Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You just won the $800 million lottery..... - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-02-2017, 10:38 AM