Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-02-2017, 02:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My coworkers were discussing this today and wondering how he doesn't resign, especially because what happened to Flynn. My response was "But Flynn lied to Republicans, not Democrats. On top of that, it was the VP. Sessions didn't disclose things to two Democratic Senators. It doesn't matter to Republicans if Democrats are lied to, because, to them, Session is still "technically" right. He'll just excuse it as "We didn't discuss the campaign" even though he's the only Senator on that committee that the ambassador spoke to. 

Hell, so many comments online are "this is fake news" even though it is true that he met with the ambassador. 

I guess it's fortunate that a number of Republicans are not calling for him to recuse himself on the investigations, but... do we even expect this investigation to be nonpartisan? Congress has no interest in investigating anything right now. 
That really is a key fact, the ambassador didnt meet with any other committee members.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - treee - 03-02-2017, 02:59 PM