Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-02-2017, 02:45 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do they allow to buy in bulk? Like Sam's or Costco?  I have to consider the bottom line and then conduct a cost benefit analysis.  Does the cost of the morals outweigh the benefits? Or do the benefits of the morals outweigh the cost? I expect to pay pennies on the dollar for fake vs. genuine. 

Well, I hadn't considered stocking up, I was just thinking buy and use as you go...

They definitely aren't available at Sam's in any form. Costco may have them but probably something only available on line...

At Big Lots you can get the fake for pennies on the dollar and the real for pennies on the dime!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - xxlt - 03-02-2017, 03:52 PM