Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-28-2015, 01:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is always something coming up.   you can only be "framed" so many times before it just looks like your a careless and sketchy operation.  

Not to mention the new video.  

Yeah, I saw about that one with the interview, saw the screen grab of the fee schedule too. It will be interesting to see what the response will be to that, I actually have a theory surrounding the fee schedule. The pricing seems to be based off of the type of abortion being performed, are the women having their abortions covered? If so that would make sense. But I'd like to see the revenue flows of it all and see what the costs are that are being used to justify/offset the income.

They need to get someone in their finance section to draw up some cost assessments.

(07-28-2015, 01:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Herbert Spencer. 19th century philosopher, sociologist, biologist, etc, etc, who is the father of social darwinism. Society/Humanity advances through economic struggles, with the rich being the successful ones who advance it. Charity is ok... as long as we're not encouraging the poor to mate.

He's one of the early sociologist I teach about in Sociology.

Ah. I know the name, interestingly enough the images I have seen of him must of been of him as an older gentleman.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - Belsnickel - 07-28-2015, 01:28 PM