Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-02-2017, 08:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course it is unless you are closed-minded and consider the question asked:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeff-sessions-statements-congress-russia-contacts-163633749.html

The questioning was about alleged tampering with the election and Sessions answer was pertaining to the alleged election fraud. 

Wow, a mind has to be really open to see things that way.

When someone says I didn't communicate with the Russians - and then it turns out he did - and somehow an open mind should assume he meant "not as member of the campaign" or "not in the context of election fraud" when he clearly did not add anything of that kind to his statement - that is rich.

I always try to keep it fair as long as I can. But that goes a bit too far. The question doesn't even matter, he could have been asked if he found Sarah Silverman attractive or what's his opinion on onion soup. As soon as he said "I did not have communications with the Russians" it can only mean he didn't have communications with the Russians, or else it's not a true statement by any stretch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - hollodero - 03-02-2017, 08:10 PM