Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-02-2017, 08:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: "Rich" as it may be it has merit. I don't know how the open-minded should view it as mine is closed. But IMO he was being questioned about election fraud and was asked if anyone had contact with the Russians, so he most likely posed his answer accordingly. It might not have occurred to him that he spoke with Russia about something totally off topic while serving in a totally separate capacity.

But a "gotcha" has been successful as he has recused himself, because..........

Hm.

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?"

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

...I don't know. But sure, it might "not have occurred to him". That is the most Sessions-friendly assumption, anyhow. He couldn't remember, now it suddenly is coming back. But OK.

I somehow get the idea that by being open-minded you mean, always apply the worst possible interpretation when a Democrat says something, and always apply the best possible interpretation when a Republican says something. I feel you're not too consistent. But that's just my interpretation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - hollodero - 03-02-2017, 08:39 PM