Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-02-2017, 08:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: Hm.

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?"

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

...I don't know. But sure, it might "not have occurred to him". That is the most Sessions-friendly assumption, anyhow. He couldn't remember, now it suddenly is coming back. But OK.

I somehow get the idea that by being open-minded you mean, always apply the worst possible interpretation when a Democrat says something, and always apply the best possible interpretation when a Republican says something. I feel you're not too consistent. But that's just my interpretation.

Your interpretation aside. Being open-minded to me means innocent before guilty and not always assuming the worst.

It comes down to 2 choices here:

1) You don't believe Sessions deliberately deceived Congress

2) You  do believe Sessions deliberately deceived Congress

Only the individual truly knows what he or she believes. That person then has to look in the mirror and ask themselves am I being true to my beliefs and their motivation for doing so.

My belief is that he did not deliberately deceive congress. What is yours? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - bfine32 - 03-02-2017, 11:00 PM