Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-02-2017, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This I do not agree with. If you feel you've done something wrong then step down; if you have not then tell them to go kick rocks. 

It reminds me o the time when folks were demanding the 2 SCOTUS members that officiated gay wedding recuse themselves from ruling of the SSM issue.

It is the logical thing for him to do at this point.

A team investigating something cannot afford even a hint that someone on the team might have a bias or an association with the party being investigated, or else the matter never gets put to rest. Jeff Sessions knows this.

I doubt if we will never really know what Jeff Sessions discussed with the Russian ambassador.

As for people who are calling for him to step down as Attorney General, I don't see that happening. You can't really prove that he intentionally lied, as opposed to actually forgetting. Having been a a witness in court many times, I can attest that you do forget things sometimes when you are put on the spot. And sometimes you get called out for it. When that happens, you just tell the truth and admit you forgot. I imagine it is the same situation when you have to appear before a Congressional hearing. Those things are intense and sometimes excruciatingly long. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, as I believe many Congress people will as well.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - Bengalzona - 03-03-2017, 02:57 AM