Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well here's the liberal compassion I've heard so much about.
(03-03-2017, 10:32 AM)michaelsean Wrote: C'mon.  Coming from the guy who posts articles about something some mayor of a town in backwoods NC says?  This is a major liberal publication that I assume has editorial discretion.

You mean an opinion writer at Salon or HuffPo carries the same weight as an elected official?

See if someone on this board says all brown people are terrorists they are wrong but do know harm short of spreading hatred.

If the President does it he can actually affect the lives of people he's afraid of. 

That's the difference.

If any government official let's their personal biases restrict the rights and freedoms of people in their district/town/country that deserve mocking.

Larry from KY saying "liberals aren't really conservative because one didn't say enough nice things about the dead conservative" isn't the same.

I will admit to posting opinion pieces if I feel they make a point more eloquently that I could or did.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well here's the liberal compassion I've heard so much about. - GMDino - 03-03-2017, 10:38 AM